Maps of the Blue Mountains Villages
The Blue Mountains region is a place of discovery. take some time to Explore the many villages of the region.
Follow the Grand Circular Tourist Drive from the pretty villages and spectacular nature of the Blue Mountains, to the beautiful countryside and rural charm of Oberon, and the history and heritage of Lithgow. The Bells Line of Road returns you to Sydney skirting the spectacular Grose Valley and the apple orchards of Bilpin. Take a day or a week. You'll be enchanted by what you'll find.
Lithgow & Oberon, Mount Victoria and Blackheath
Katoomba & Leura
- Looking for some where to stay during your exploration? The Blue Mountains villages are home to accommodation to suit every taste and budget. Click here to find out more...
- What's on?
- What to know what is happening in each of the villages of the Blue Mountains while you are visiting? Click here for a full listing of events happening during your visit. More...
- A major part of village life is eating out. If you are feeling hungry on your journey around the Blue Mountains steer your belly towards the Mountains best food experiences...
- Want more help planning your journey of the Blue Mountains villages?
- If you looking for more assistance in planning your tour of the Blue Mountains pick up a copy of the Blue Mountains Accommodation and Experience guide by calling 1300 653 408, visiting one of our accredited Visitor Information Centres or click here to order a copy.